Welcome to our website! As we have the ability to list over one million items on our website (our selection changes all of the time), it is not feasible for a company our size to record and playback the descriptions on every item on our website.
1. Top made with 100% solid Parota wood. The Parota tree is apprecited for its longevity and vibrant dark golden grain.This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction on top like finger joints and steel brackets insterted underneath the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. A beautiful, multi-step lacquer finish with a warm gray stain provides character and beauty.
Solid pine construction doors feature solid poplar wood Six step multicolor distressed finish on hand brushed wood Mortise and tenon joinery on solid wood frame Magnet catches on doors Iron pulls with rust finish Iron mesh features high quality oven treated paint May be used as Buffet or Console features a fixed shelf all across
2. Eight step hand rubbed finish. Pieces in our Antique collection have a soft multi color finish to resemble real recovered wood. Solid wood is hand brushed painted and given a final clear lacquer nitrocellulose coating that protects colors and is smooth to the touch.
3. Nailhead trim features solid wrought iron with a durable powder paint in a "rust" finish.
4. Chairs are fully assembled100 solid wood with bonded leather upholstered seat on comfortable cushion.